The Great Himalaya Trails (GHT) which goes from eastern part of Nepal to western part of Nepal and this is one of the longest and highest trekking-trails in the world.
There are two options as trekkers can choose between the GHT High Route, and the GHT Low Route.
The high route goes over the high passes between 4,000 m and 6,200 m through barren and rough lands which are more difficult and challenging, while the Low Route goes mostly through the mid-hills between 1,500 and 2,500 m, passing through small villages, inhabited by Nepal’s various ethnic groups, with the snowcapped Himalaya at the horizon. This is also referred to as the cultural route.
- Duration:54 days
- Max. Altitude:6143 m/20,154 ft.
- Duration:118 days
- Max. Altitude:6,143 m/20,154 ft.
- Duration:22 Days
- Difficulty:Challenging, Strenuous
- Max. Altitude:5,360m/17,585 ft
- Duration:19 Days
- Max. Altitude:5,755 m/18,881 feet
- Duration:26 Days
- Difficulty:Tough & Spectacular, Challenging
- Max. Altitude:6,143 meter/20,154 ft
- Duration:18 Days
- Max. Altitude:5,320m/17,454ft
- Duration:21 Days
- Max. Altitude:4,595m/15,075ft