- Max altitude: Lamjura La (3,532m/11,587)
- Suitably designed itinerary for acclimatization
- Accommodation in the best selected lodges and tea houses along the trail and in Kathmandu
- Amazing views of Mt. Numbur, Chamlang, Thamserku, Everest, Khatang, Karyalung and more other Himalayan peaks; Kusum Kangaru and Mera peak
- Experience traditional and warm culture of Sherpa, Rai and Tamang ethnicity
- Climb steep hills, cross few passes and visit traditional Buddhist monasteries
- Trek through Sagarmatha and Makalu-Barun National Park, chances of spotting many rare flora and fauna’s
Tumlingtar to Jiri trek is a beautiful trek that passes along several passes offering tremendous views of the Himalayan range and green valleys. The trek passes through Sagarmatha and Makalu-Barun National Parks. It is one of the best and most famous trekking routes. We trek through traditional villages of people living who follow Sherpa and Rai. The trail takes you through beautiful rhododendron forests. The route was founded by locals in the past as a trading route. And sooner the trading route became a trekking route.