Trekking along the GHT High route is remarkable adventure and trip of a lifetime.
The trail extend over a distance of about 1700 km and passes through magnificent high-altitude mountain landscapes, going through some of the most unexploited and unexplored villages .
The high route in Nepal begins north of the Kanchenjunga Base camp and ends in Hilda, at the Nepal-Tibet border in the western district of Humla.
- Duration:54 days
- Max. Altitude:6143 m/20,154 ft.
- Duration:118 days
- Max. Altitude:6,143 m/20,154 ft.
- Duration:22 Days
- Difficulty:Challenging, Strenuous
- Max. Altitude:5,360m/17,585 ft
- Duration:19 Days
- Max. Altitude:5,755 m/18,881 feet
- Duration:26 Days
- Difficulty:Tough & Spectacular, Challenging
- Max. Altitude:6,143 meter/20,154 ft