- Max altitude: (5,700m/18,700ft)
- Suitably designed itinerary for acclimatization
- Accommodation in the best selected lodges and tea houses along the trail and in Kathmandu
- As both the regions have national parks, the regions are rich in biodiversity, nature and as well as culture
- Makalu is home to over 3000 species and rare animals like red panda, Himalayan wolf, Barking deer and Asian Golden Cat etc
- Beautiful views of Mt. Chamlang, Baruntse, Makalu, Khumbu Glacier and Mt. Everest etc
- Challenging trek through off the beaten track in Makalu and well-known famous trail in Everest region
- Chance to explore and experience traditional Sherpa, Rai, Limbu and Gurung culture
Makalu Base Camp to Everest trek is famous as it is one of the most remote treks in all of Nepal. It is a challenging trek/expedition. The Makalu Base Camp to Everest trek is a strenuous trek that covers a distance of approximately 140 km and takes you through some of the most scenic and remote areas of the Nepal Himalayas. The trek goes via three high passes, Sherpani Pass, West Col, and Amphu Laptsa. A challenging Mount Makalu Base Camp trek goes through remote wilderness and the trek. The trail offers amazing views of Makalu, towering cliffs, hanging glaciers, and waterfalls.
This is an extremely isolated area, surrounded by some of the most impressive scenery dominating a very remarkable mountain scale. It typically takes about two weeks to complete the trek. So, a high level of physical fitness and prior experience in high-altitude trekking is recommended. It is also important to acclimatize properly to avoid altitude sickness. And to have adequate equipment and supplies for the cold, wet and windy conditions at high altitude. However, for those who are prepared, the trek offers an unforgettable experience and some of the most breathtaking scenery in the world.
So, if you want the experience this challenging Makalu Base Camp to Everest Trek, Contact Us.