Nepal Sanctuary Treks is committed to protecting the privacy of our valued clients and visitors. All information gathered by Nepal Sanctuary Treks will remain fully secured. This policy covers how Nepal Sanctuary Treks take care of personal information that is collected and obtained via email and websites. All personal data that is gathered and used will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Act.
Our client/visitor sent to Nepal Sanctuary Treks, personal information while making an inquiry via website or email, will strictly be treated in a confidential way. We will never disseminate your personal information like email, phone number or addresses or publicly disclose on or through our website www.nepalsanctuarytreks.com with any third party.
Personal Data Security:
- As we consider our client’s privacy as a top priority, we will not circulate, sell or disclose your personal information to third-party for any commercial purpose and will not release any of your personal information apart from supplying the services you’ve requested.
- We do not download or share your provided sensitive data to third-party as your data is treated with utmost confidentially and only printed out for the purpose.
- All such information is fully kept confidential and is used only for official purposes and not sells or disclosed.
- The documents and information are only printed out for a purpose. At the end of the trek, those hard copies will be destroyed either by shredding or burning.
- Any personal information collected on our site remains confidential to Nepal Sanctuary Treks and will not be published or circulated with other third party companies.
- We do not gather personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18) who are browsing our site unconfirmed and unsupervised. Therefore, we ask children to get the permission and approval of their guardian or responsible person or institution prior to providing us with any personal information.
- We send e-mail only to clients who give us consent to do so
- We will respect your choices around the data we hold about you
Information Collection and Use
Nepal Sanctuary Treks assemble personal information when a client subscribes for our newsletter, book a trip, contact us and when the client emails us. In this case, we ask for personal information such as your name, email address, home address and phone number.
Nepal Sanctuary Treks may choose to use this information for the following common purposes:
- While booking or filling up the inquiry form from our website, clients/visitors will be required to fill up the forms and submit their required personal information in our booking forms. The Trip Forms can ask for the following, name and address, phone number and address. While once you get in contact with our expert and confirm your trip plan then we sent you a pre-trekking form to fill up. The form includes payment information, emergency contact information, proof of medical history and insurance details, current medical status, dietary preferences, passport information, arrival, and departure information. You can send this form via email or Google drive. That information is stored securely and used only if necessary.
- Your information might be required to share information in some circumstances like loss of luggage and other belongings, a person missing, suspected fraud, situations relating possible threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms and Conditions, or as otherwise required by the law. Under such conditions, we shall take your consent and approval to pass your data for further investigation and search.
- The customer’s contact information is also used to get connected with the client when if necessary, and for other purposes
- Our client’s data will only be used to provide trip services you’ve requested when we have your permission to contact you according to the following circumstances:
- You have requested information from us.
- You have requested to receive our newsletter.
- You book a trip with us.
- If you receive information from Nepal Sanctuary Treks except for your treks or trips then it is the case that your friend or colleague has suggested or requested on your behalf
Nepal Sanctuary Treks offers clients to obtain regular emails and updates of the company and its products. You can unsubscribe from our regular emails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email you obtain from us.
Taking into account protecting clients/visitor privacy and security we employ a standard technology called a “cookie.” on our website and in our emails. Our website uses web analytics cookies provided by Google Analytics. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored locally on visitors’ computer that allows specific information to be saved and retrieved when the site requires it. It helps us to enhance our site and to deliver an improved and more tailored service by:
- Store data about visitor’s preferences, record, and track user-specific information on which pages the user access or visit
- Customize web page content based on visitors’ browser type or other data that the visitor sends via their browser.
- To identify the visitor when returning to our site.
- To estimate our viewers’ size and usage pattern
- The amount of time you spend on a website
- The links you click while using the website
Declining or deleting Cookies
If you don’t want to accept cookies holding information about you, just go into the settings of your internet browser and navigate to the history section, and there’s usually a fairly obvious tool to delete cookies. However, setting your browser to reject all cookies may result in the loss of certain functionality, because the website will not be able to store information about the choices you make.
All browsers allow you to delete cookies either one at the time or all at once. Deleting cookies varies from browser to browser. For more information about cookies please refer to:www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
When you enter our website or open electronic correspondence or communications from us, our servers may record data about your device and the network you are using to connect with us, including your IP address.
An IP address (Internet Protocol Address) is a numerical label allocated to each device connected to a computer network that uses the Internet Protocol for communication. It generally host or network interface identification and location addressing.
We may use IP addresses for system administration, investigation of security issues and assembling anonymized data regarding usage of our website.
Social media integrations
Our websites use social media features and widgets (such as “Like” and “Share” buttons/widgets). These are delivered and worked by third party companies (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Social Media Features may collect information such as the page you are visiting on our website, your IP address, and may set cookies to enable the Social Media Feature to function properly.
Your rights in relation to the personal information we collect
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, an individual has the number of rights which includes:
- Right to be informed: Right to know what data is being collected, how it’s being used, how long it will be kept and whether it will be shared with any third parties.
- Right of access: You may request a copy of the information that the company holds on them.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to correct data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: Right to request the removal of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Right of portability: You may request to transfer any data that it holds on them to another company.
- Right to restrict processing: You may request to limits the way it uses personal data.
- Right to object: Right to challenge certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling: You are free to request a review of automated processing if they believe the rules aren’t being followed.
Nepal Sanctuary Treks may update this policy as necessary. For any change in privacy information, we will update you accordingly through our website.