- Max altitude: Chautara (1,591m/5,219ft)
- Suitably designed itinerary for acclimatization
- Accommodation in the best selected lodges and tea houses along the trail and in Kathmandu
- Trek through traditional Hindu villages and visit Gorkha palace; the palace of the great king who unified Nepal, Prithivi Narayan Shah
- Beautiful views of Ganesh Himal, Lamjung, Annapurna 3 & 4 and Manaslu Range
- Visit traditional old hindu temples, Buddhist monasteries and stupas
- Adventurous trek climbing steep hills and passing several rivers
Betrawati to Besisahar Trek is a beautiful trek where you trek through traditional Hindu villages and beautiful countryside and forests. The trek offers great views of Ganesh Himal and the Manaslu Range. Along the trek, you will visit the Gorkha Palace, the palace of the great king who unified Nepal, Prithivi Narayan Shah. This is a beautiful short trek from the Great Himalayan Trail lower route’s section.