- Max altitude: Deurali Bhanjyang (2,800m/6,604ft)
- Suitably designed itinerary for acclimatization
- Accommodation in the best-selected lodges and tea houses along the trail and in Kathmandu
- Trek through villages inhabited by Limbu, Tamang and Sherpa people
- Beautiful views of Mt. Jannu, Kanchenjunga range, Everest, Makalu and many other snow-capped peaks
- Trek through pleasant lowland trail yet to be explored, much more exciting and challenging
- Chances of spotting rare plants and animals like snow leopard and Danfe (national bird)
Taplejung to Tumlingtar Trek is one of the most popular trekking destinations in eastern Nepal. The region was opened for trekkers in 1998 and yet many parts of the region are left to be discovered. The trek offers trekking through unexplored trails, alpine country, and traditional Nepali villages. The trek leads through a pleasant lowland country. And the trails are yet unexplored by tourists; this makes the trek more exciting and challenging.