- Max altitude: Jang La (4,519m/14,826ft)
- Suitably designed itinerary for acclimatization
- Accommodation in the best selected lodges and tea houses along the trail and in Kathmandu
- Trek through cultural Gurung, rai, magar villages and experience their traditional culture
- Beautiful views of Dhaulagiri range, Gurja Himal, deserted landscapes and more other snowcapped Himalaya
- Adventurous and challenging trek climbing steep hills and crossing several passes, visit Buddhist monasteries and Hindu temples
- As the trail passes through Dhorpatan wildlife reserve, there are chances of spotting rare flora and fauna’s
Beni to Dunai Trek is quite an adventurous trek and also this is a very isolated trail for trekkers who want to explore nature and wilderness. The trail takes you into a complete no man’s land, for about three days we don’t encounter any settlements. You pass through the Dhorpatan Wildlife reserve and along the trail you can see a whole range of mountains, Dhaulagiri and Gurja Himal is closer in view. In this GHT section, you enter Dolpa.