- Max altitude: Gul Bhanjyang (2,111m/6,925ft)
- Suitably designed itinerary for acclimatization
- Accommodation in the best selected lodges and tea houses along the trail and in Kathmandu
- Chance to experience and know more about Tamang, Sherpa, Newar and Chettri people; the villages offer interesting mix of Hinduism and Buddhism culture
- Beautiful views of Langtang range and Dorje Lakpa
- Visit traditional, ancient Buddhist monasteries and many stupa’s
- Adventurous and challenging trek climbing steep hills and crossing several passes
This Barabise to Betrawati Trek is beautiful and especially for trekkers who want to experience traditional Nepali culture. This section is the closest to Kathmandu, although being closest to Kathmandu the people of the villages follow their traditional cultures and wear traditional dresses too. The people of these villages offer an interesting mix of Buddhist and Hindu cultures; there are Tamang, Sherpa, Newar and Chettri villages throughout the village. You will be trekking through the countryside and through forests in some parts of the trail. You will be offered amazing views of Langtang range and Dorje Lakpa.