- Max altitude: Tinsang La (3,310m/10,859ft)
- Suitably designed itinerary for acclimatization
- Accommodation in the best selected lodges and tea houses along the trail and in Kathmandu
- Beautiful views of Gaurushankar, Mt Chekigo, Mt Bamogo and more other snow capped peaks
- Experience warm hospitality and traditional culture of Rai, Sherpa, Newar and Chettri people
- Visit traditional, ancient Buddhist monasteries and many stupa’s
- Adventurous and challenging trek climbing steep hills and crossing several passes
- Trek on a off the beaten track and through lush forests that are habitat to lots of species.
Jiri to Barabise Trek is an amazing trek of the Great Himalayan Trek section. You will be trekking through an isolated trail; we leave the tourist trail behind. We will trek through lush forests that are habitats to lots of species; this will make the trek interesting for trekkers who love bird watching. Along the trail we come across many villages with people following Buddhist and Hindu cultures, these villages get very few tourists visiting them as the trail is a non-touristic route. At the same time, the trek offers a mesmerizing view of the Himalayas and especially of Mt Gaurishankar. However, Jiri to Barabise Trek is an amazing trek for those who wish to trek through less touristic areas.
Note: Below trekking hours, altitudes and distances are approximate, and absolutely for general ideas only.