- Max altitude : (2,043 m/6,702ft)
- Suitably designed itinerary for acclimatization
- Accommodation in the best-selected lodges and tea houses along the trail and in Kathmandu
- Experience Gurung culture in the Annapurna region and Tharu culture in Chitwan
- Beautiful views of the Annapurna ranges
- In Annapurna region: Flora and Fauna – oak, beech and rhododendron, pika, blue sheep and Himalayan Tahr.
- In Terai region: Flora and Fauna – As it is a national park various species of plants like Sal, Rosewood, Beleric, Kapok, Gooseberry and more than 700 species of a wild animal, 19 species of snakes, 113 species of fish, more than 450 species of birds and yet being surveyed for butterflies. The park is well known for its one-horned rhino.
- The trek is adventurous as you will trek, raft and explore the national park
Annapurna Comfort Trek is a perfect introduction to trekking in Nepal. This itinerary combines a 4-day trek through the Annapurna region with time to discover the medieval city, the lakeside city of Pokhara, and a safari to the wilderness.
The trek is a relatively gentle walk through the low-lying middle hills, which provide wonderful views of snow-capped mountains. The trails pass through rice fields and picturesque villages with the traditional thatched-roof roundhouses, which are quite a rare sight now. Spend your days adventuring and your nights relaxing in comfortable accommodations, as you enjoy soaking views of the Himalayas and the warm hospitality of delightfully charming people.
After the wonderful Annapurna Comfort trek, you will drive back to Pokhara. Once you arrive in the vicinity of Pokhara, you are greeted with superb views of the mountains, and you will be astounded by its sheer beauty and pristine charisma. The next day, take a short drive to Seti River for a rafting experience, where you will be staying in a comfortable tent. You will take a spectacular drive to Chitwan on the following day for a jungle safari experience. A UNESCO-designed site, Chitwan National Park is popular as the home of the endangered one-horned rhino and the royal Bengal tiger. Asiatic elephants also roam the plains in herds, while gharial and marsh mugger crocodiles bask along the riverbanks. This lovely national park is surrounded by traditional Tharu villages. After spending a couple of days, you will take a flight back to Kathmandu.
(This itinerary is an example. It’s designed to inspire you and provide you with thoughtfully curate ideas. You can select to do this exact itinerary or completely personalize it. All trips are 100% tailor-made.)