- Max altitude: 5,545 m/18,192ft
- Trek destination: Everest Base Camp
- Suitably designed itinerary for acclimatization
- Accommodation in the best-selected lodges and tea houses along the trail and in Kathmandu
- Thrilling Mountain Flight to Lukla
- The highest mountain on earth (Mt. Everest, 8,848 m)
- Stunning views of Himalayas, Khumbu icefall, Makalu, Mt Everest, etc
- Trekking through Sherpa villages, learning and experiencing their ethnic culture
- Fauna found through the trail: wild – Snow Leopard, Musk deer, wild yak, Himalayan black bear
- Mount Everest is the home of the “black jumping spider”. It has been found at altitudes as high as, 6700 meters above sea level.
- Major plants that are found including birch, juniper, blue pines, firs, bamboo, wild rose, rhododendron, hemlock, etc.
- Various types of high elevation mushrooms and herbal plants are also found in Everest base camp trek trails.
- The home of the Sherpa people and the mysterious Yeti.
Everest Base Camp Comfort Trek Itinerary is a classical journey that lets you be part of highland interesting Sherpa culture, and incredible massive mountains such as Mount Everest, and several massive peaks.
The journey starts in primeval Kathmandu, where you will explore the medieval city rich in art and architecture. Then trek through Sherpa country brings you to the base of the world’s highest mountain. You’ll cross numerous suspension bridges, pass Buddhist monasteries, market towns, and soaring peaks as you follow in the footsteps of well-known mountaineers—ultimately making your way to the Everest Base Camp. The trek brings you through heavenly landscapes of yaks grazing in the pastureland and stone huts of migrants.
The blanketed forest of birch and bamboo trees provides a serene nature to trek through. Also, the beautiful backdrop of Silver Mountain makes a wonderful journey that enhances worth to the final destination of the base camp.
The route is heavenly as you reach closer to the panorama of the highest peaks in the world. Khumbu glacier started appearing to make the views more attractive. After an overwhelming time at EBC, we take an ascent to rocky Kalapathar to view Everest and many other massive white peaks in closer proximity and stand on the highest point of the adventure at 5,545 m elevation.
During the trek, we use the chain of Yeti Mountain Homes and Everest Summit Lodges in Lukla, Phakding Thame, Tashinga, Namche Bazaar, and Pangboche. The lodges offer comfortable beds and en-suite bathrooms. These are environmentally friendly and known for the most scenic views due to their special location. However, there are no comfort lodges above Pangboche village.
This is a sample itinerary of Everest Base Camp Comfort Trek. We can tailor-make the program as per your needs and preferences.
Everest Base Camp Comfort Trek
Note: below trekking hours, altitudes and distances are approximate, and absolutely for general idea only.