- Thrilling and scenic Himalayan flight to Tensing Hillary Airport at Lukla
- Explore Sherpa culture and lifestyle
- Spectacular view of Khumbu Region Mountains including Mt. Everest (8848m), Mt. Makalu (8463m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8153m), Mt. Lhotse (8501m) and Mt. Lhotse Shar (8393m).
- Rare wildlife habitat such as snow leopard, Himalayan bear, Himalayan goral, red panda, Himalayan Tahr
- Likely to encounter with blue sheep, yaks, Tibetan snow cocks , Lophophorous
- Mount Everest is the home of “black jumping spider”. It has been found at altitudes as high as 6700 meters above sea level.
- Major plants that are found including birch, juniper, blue pines, firs, bamboo, wild rose, rhododendron, and hemlock etc.
- Various types high elevation mushroom and herbal plants also found in Everest base camp trek route.
- The home of Sherpa people and the mysterious Yeti.
- Sherpa and Tibetan Buddhist culture is everywhere throughout the region
- Visit horseshoe-shaped Namche Bazaar
Trek in the Everest region of Nepal’s Himalayas with comfort, soaking breathtaking views at every step, including Everest soaring above the Nuptse Ridge, the incredible peak of Ama Dablam, and other neighboring peaks. It is an awe-inspiring journey where you can walk at your own pace, enjoying captivating views, and immersing in the culture of the local people. This trek uses comfortable lodges that offer en-suite facilities.
If you are planning to embark on Everest Comfort Lodge Trek in Nepal with your family then, it is an ideal option to explore the Everest region.
Apart from natural scenery, mountain views, and comfort lodges, the Mani Rimdu festival is one of the major highlights of this trek. This traditional festival ceremony was performed at the monasteries in Tengboche, Chiwang, and Thame. The festival falls in autumn between mid-October and mid-November months. According to the Tibetan calendar, it is held on the tenth Lunar month. During the festivals, the monks and the Lamas are dressed in colorful dresses with elaborate masks.
Nepal Sanctuary Treks designs the itinerary that allows trekkers for the proper time to acclimatize and with utmost safety. This is a sample itinerary of Everest Base Camp Comfort Trek. We can tailor-make the program as per your needs and preferences.