Nepal Sanctuary Treks is a government-recognized, environmentally conscious adventure and culture travel organizer based in Nepal, specializing in serving small groups and individuals with personalized itineraries, quality service and better value for money. We have over 20 years of experience in the travel and tourism trade, initiating travelers into the mysteries of Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan, always keeping safety of our guests in mind, while providing the very best value for your investment in your vacation.
- Our trips are specifically designed to meet the needs of the students’ score for their Creativity, Action and Service work.
- Our guides and staff are well trained, friendly, professional, and responsible, with years of experience in providing customized services. They also speak very good English.
- They are trained in giving first aid when required and carry a comprehensive first aid kit with them at all times. They are competent and know how to cope with the mountainous terrain and also how to ensure the safety of the students. In case of an emergency, they have the ability to deal with it appropriately.
- The emphasis is on eco-friendly trips and we provide training to all our staff in order to minimize the environmental impact around the trekking areas.
- Personalized itineraries and school trips are planned keeping in mind the needs of both the teachers and students.
- We provide an environment-porter for each organized trek so that all the non-biodegradable items are brought back with them.
- We take care of our staff/porters by providing enough/ warm equipment and clothes and each of them is insured.
- We believe in conservation of nature and wildlife, and support the local economy as well as the social and cultural values of the local communities.
- We follow to the letter, all the rules and codes of ethics set by the travel industry.
- With safety in mind, we provide PAC (Portable Altitude Chamber), Oxy-meter and satellite phones.
Nepal Sanctuary Treks is constantly updating equipment and services and is one of the very few agencies to provide a Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC), Oxy-Meter, oxygen supply and a comprehensive First Aid kit on treks and expeditions above 4000 meters, besides high quality camping equipment for regular treks.
For your personal equipment requirements be it for a trek or climbing expedition, please write us so we may send you a check list to assist prepare for your trip before you leave home.
Visit our website : www.sanctuarytreks.com.np and do not hesitate to contact us for any information we can provide you with.