Nepal Sanctuary Treks is a government-recognized, environmentally conscious adventure and culture travel organizer based in Nepal, specializing in serving small groups and individuals with personalized itineraries, quality service and better value for money. We have over 20 years of experience in the travel and tourism trade, initiating travelers into the mysteries of Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan, always keeping safety of our guests in mind, while providing the very best value for your investment in your vacation.
- Our trips are specifically designed to meet the needs of the students’ score for their Creativity, Action and Service work.
- Our guides and staff are well trained, friendly, professional, and responsible, with years of experience in providing customized services. They also speak very good English.
- They are trained in giving first aid when required and carry a comprehensive first aid kit with them at all times. They are competent and know how to cope with the mountainous terrain and also how to ensure the safety of the students. In case of an emergency, they have the ability to deal with it appropriately.
- The emphasis is on eco-friendly trips and we provide training to all our staff in order to minimize the environmental impact around the trekking areas.
- Personalized itineraries and school trips are planned keeping in mind the needs of both the teachers and students.
- We provide an environment-porter for each organized trek so that all the non-biodegradable items are brought back with them.
- We take care of our staff/porters by providing enough/ warm equipment and clothes and each of them is insured.
- We believe in conservation of nature and wildlife, and support the local economy as well as the social and cultural values of the local communities.
- We follow to the letter, all the rules and codes of ethics set by the travel industry.
- With safety in mind, we provide PAC (Portable Altitude Chamber), Oxy-meter and satellite phones.
Nepal Sanctuary Treks is constantly updating equipment and services and is one of the very few agencies to provide a Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC), Oxy-Meter, oxygen supply and a comprehensive First Aid kit on treks and expeditions above 4000 meters, besides high quality camping equipment for regular treks.
For your personal equipment requirements be it for a trek or climbing expedition, please write us so we may send you a check list to assist prepare for your trip before you leave home.
Visit our website : www.sanctuarytreks.com.np and do not hesitate to contact us for any information we can provide you with.
Nepal Sanctuary Treks plans your trekking holiday with safety first in mind as our trek itineraries are designed to provide you with plenty of time to acclimatize for your high altitude adventure. While designing the itinerary, we give priority to the best available lodges for overnight stays and take into consideration weather conditions in that particular season and also the trekker’s physical capacity.
Our guides and staff are well trained, friendly, professional and responsible, with many years of experience in providing customized services and also speak very good English. They are trained in First Aid procedures and carry a comprehensive First Aid kit. They are talented and experienced enough to know how to cope with mountain conditions and to handle a rescue in an emergency situation. They are provided regular refreshment safety training every year.
We are constantly improving our day to day itineraries to provide the best itinerary with better service and we leave enough time for trekkers to cope with their foray into high altitude. We also select the best lodges along the way for lodge based treks.
Nepal Sanctuary Treks is regularly updating equipment and services and is one of the very few agencies to provide a Portable Altitude Chamber (PAC), Oxy-Meter, Satellite phones, oxygen supply and a comprehensive First Aid kit on treks and expeditions above 4000 meters, besides high quality camping equipment for regular treks.
For your personal equipment requirements be it for a trek or climbing expedition, please write us so we can send you a general trek check list to assist you in preparing for your trip before leaving home.
Tents – We use the best branded tents for the tented accommodation for treks in the Himalaya.
Dinning/Kitchen/Toilet and Shower Tent – Besides tents for accommodation, we also take dinning, kitchen, toilet and shower tents to make the trek more comfortable.
Table/Chair – we also take light weight table and chairs for camping.
Extensive First Aid Kit – our guides are first aid trained and carry comprehensive medical kits on all treks.
PAC – Portable Altitude Chamber- we take PAC on all treks above 3000 meters for the safety of our trekkers.
Oxy Meter – This device can check heart beats and the level of oxygen in the blood. It is invaluable in checking if there is any possibility for a trekker to suffer from altitude sickness.
Satellite Phone –always comes in handy to communicate with the office to update on a trek situation and to update the concerned family right from the mountains.
SPOT- is a devise linked with GPS and updates your location while you are up in the mountains.
Best Lodges/Tea houses
We visit all the trekking regions regularly and look for the best lodges in the area every year. We then select the best among them for our trekkers as we would like to provide only the best to our clients. Hence they enjoy their stay at the best lodges in all the places they visit.
Guarantee to operate
We guarantee that we will run a trek even for a solo trekker; at his or her own convenience.
Our aim is to provide the best holiday trip at a fair price; the best value in town, meaning better staff, best vehicle, best equipment and hassle-free arrangements with total focus on safety and client satisfaction.
We care for our staff and porters during a trek, providing enough warm equipment and clothes and ensuring all of them are adequately insured.
We provide porters for each trek to ensure all the non-biodegradable items are returned for proper disposal. Our staff have been collecting and disposing hundred of kilograms of garbage every season.
We provide our full attention to our clients for their safety and comfort from planning their trek itinerary, providing the best hotels and lodges along the way, better staff and better service.
We provide a longer itinerary so you have time to acclimatize to high altitude easily. We also take your safety and comfort very seriously.
We would like you to experience better views, better food and more places.
We would like to provide you more options in choosing your trek, other activities, accommodation and food to make your trip more fun and memorable while you visit us.