If you’re seeking an authentic experience, then tea house lodge trek is for you. Here’s your ultimate opportunity to experience the local, for real. In a tea house, you live at a locally owned lodges where there is a chance to learn more about local culture and traditions. You will be staying at basic but clean, safe, and comfortable lodges that have sprung up along all the popular trekking routes in the Everest, Langtang, and Annapurna regions. In recent days, the tea house trek has become even more popular in less trodden trails like Manaslu and Kanchenjunga region.
- Duration:11 days
- Max. Altitude:3,850 m /12,631 ft.
- Duration:9 days
- Difficulty:Easy & Enjoyable
- Max. Altitude:2,000 m/6,561 ft.
- Duration:15 Days
- Max. Altitude:4170 meters/13,681ft
- Duration:11 Days
- Max. Altitude:4,065 m/13,336 feet