- You can see magnificent view of majestic Annapurna, Manasulu range and Lamjung Himal from the ridge and along the way. If weather is favorable then you will get to see Dhaulagiri range as well.
- Explore Gurung and Ghale village
- Explore Brahmin and Chhetri settlement on the way to Modi Khola.
- Walk through blanketed forest of Rhododendron, fir and diverse range of trees.
- Enjoy the walk through dense forest where you get to see different bird species with their melodious sound.
- Encounter with deer and other wildlife if you are lucky.
- Explore Pokhara city
- Totally unexploited and less crowded trekking route
- Mid-hill cultural and total wildness experience
- Exceptional photographic destination
Lamjung trekking is non touristy trekking trail in Annapurna region. This is rarely-trekked area that traverses a range of terrain from low land villages and terraced fields up to Nepal major Gurung village of Siklish. This trekking offer beautiful Himalayan scenery including Annapurna and Manaslu Himalayan range etc, beautiful landscape , lush valley, mixed Nepalese culture and serene atmosphere.
Lamjung trekking commence from Besisahar which is about 179 km from Kathmandu. The trail goes after Ghalegaun which offers the majestic backdrops of the Annapurna range, Manaslu and Lamjung Himal. The trail passes through the Rhododendron forest full with diverse range of flora and fauna and beautiful landscapes. We get opportunity to explore Gurung and Ghale settlement in upper parts.
- Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Besisahar/ Baglungpani (1700m/5577 ft)
In the early morning we drive to Besisahar via Dumre from Kathmandu. Besisahar is about 179 km from Kathmandu. Five hours scenic drive offers glimpses of mountain peaks, beautiful landscape, picturesque villages and mountains. After lunch at Besi Sahar, we start our trek to Baglungpani for 4 hours initially climb gently through rhododendron forest then we camp at School ground or teahouse. On the way you get opportunity to see Annapurna range and Lamjung Himal. We stay overnight at Besisahar.
- Day 02: Bagung pani to Ghanapokhara (1830m/6003ft) walk approximately 7 hours
On the second day we leave Baglung pani behind and we pass through Kapur village then climb gently for about 3 ½ hours to Ghalegaun, one of the biggest Gurung villages, we will have lunch here then proceed further to Ghanapokhara and through jungle for an hour and we camp at open space in middle of the jungle.
- Day 03: Ghanapokhara- Neghuche (6-7 hours) (2250m/7381 ft)
Today we climb up for 2 -3 hours all the way through dense forest of rhododendron, fir tree. After that we pass through straight trail that takes about 3 hours. On the way you get to see the beautiful backdrops of Annapurna, Lamjung Himal. If weather is clear then we get chance to see Dhaulagiri range. We reach the destination called Neghuche where we overnight here.
- Day 04: Neghuche – Rambrong Base camp (4000 m/13123 ft) (6-7 hours)
Today we walk a bit long since there is not enough camping area for big group. We walk through jungle where we encounter with deer and varied range of birds. Then we climb higher and higher as the trail reaches Rambrong, 3900m, the highest point on the trek. If any trekker prefers to climb up to Rambrong peak to see the closer view of mountain then it takes about 2 hours to reach there. Then climb back to the base camp.
- Day 05: Rambrong Base camp- Nausima (3000m/9842 ft) (6 ½ hours)
Today we walk long descend trail through forest for 3 hours followed by 3 hours straight trail that will lead to our destination Nausima. If weather is favorable you can have nice view of mountain range.
- Day 06: Nausima – Tangting (1300m/4265 ft) (6 hours walk)
We head towards Tangting all the way through dense forest. We stop by a shelter for a lunch and we walk downhill through beautiful forests. We then walk along the narrow trail to the village of Tangting, the picturesque village of Gurung settlement with beautiful paddy fields. You can enjoy the magnificent vistas of Annapurna III, IV and Lamjung Himal.
- Day 07: Tangting-Pokhara (About 7 hours)
Today we walk through smooth trail followed by slight descend. About 3 hours walk we have to cross Modi Khola suspension bridge. We will stop there for the lunch. You can see Brahmin and Chettri settlement in Modikhola. After lunch, we take private vehicle and transfer to Pokhara which takes about 3 hours. You have time to relax and explore around Pokhara valley.
- Day 08: Flight back to Kathmandu
We will fly back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival back in Kathmandu we will stay at the Hotel in Kathmandu. You have leisure time to do shopping and take rest.
- Day 09: Fly back Home
You will be assisted by our staff in a vehicle and transferred to TIA airport in Kathmandu from where you will take your flight back home.