Sightseeing tours to Drugyel Dzong, Bhutanese farmhouses, and Paro Bazaar. Ta Dzong Museum and a walk down to Paro’s Rimpung Dzong.
Trip Code NSTR251
- Day 01: Fly to Paro airport. Reception and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02: Sightseeing tours to Drugyel Dzong, Bhutanese farmhouses and Paro Bazaar. Ta Dzong Museum and a walk down to Paro’s Rimpung Dzong.
- Day 03: A short drive to Satsam Chorten followed by a 2 hours trek to Taktsang Tea House for a close up view of this temple perched on a sheer hillside. After at lunch, walk back to Satsam Chorten and drive on to Thimpu.
- Day 04: Sightseeing tours to Memorial Chorten, National Library, Handicrafts Emporium and Tashichho Dzong
- Day 05: A 3-hour drive to Punakha across the Dochula Pass and a visit to the Punakha Dzong, lying between the confluencing Po Chu and Mo Chu rivers.
- Day 06: Sightseeing tours to typical farm houses and the silver roofed Wangdiphodrang Dzong.
- Day 07: Return drive to Dochula and o to Paro. Visit Paro Bazaar.
- Day 08: Departure transfer to airport.